Tispro Facial Steamer with Timer is fabricated from white and grey molded acrylic and metal secured to a gray base with casters. Includes ozone setting to sterilize the steam and disinfect the surface with an automatic shut-off. Glass jar gets rid of easily for cleaning.
- Empty jar and let dry
- Clean rubber seal around rim
- Use fresh distilled water for every client
- Before your first client, turn steamer directly to warm up
Monthly Cleaning to Demineralize Steamer
1. Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar to the glass jar, and fill with distilled water.
2. Turn on the steamer. Allow to heat to steaming temperature.
**IMPORTANT: DO NOT TURN ON OZONE OR ANY OTHER STEAMER COMPONENT!***
3. Let steamer steam for three-5 minutes, then turn off. Let steamer rest for roughly 30 minutes, until jar is cool to touch.
4. Wipe down the heating element and exposed metal surfaces with a clean cloth, taking out mineral deposits and build-united states of america
5. Empty jar and refill with clean distilled water. Steam again for three-5 minutes, turn off, and make allowance steamer to rest again for roughly 30 minutes.
6. Repeat step 4, checking to peer if the vinegar smell has dissipated. If it has now not, continue repeating step 4 until you now not smell vinegar.
Important Pro Tips
- Unless differently instructed by the manufacturer, At all times use distilled water in your steamer. This may increasingly minimize mineral buildup and prolong the lifetime of the steamer.
- Do now not leave water in steamer overnight. At all times empty and dry jar on the end of the day.
- Never put crucial oils or herbs in an instant within the steamer water. This may result in spitting and imaginable steamer malfunction.
- Never leave vinegar solution in jar longer than 1 hour – doing so can corrode heating coils.
Arm swivels 180 degress
Auto Shut off
20 lbs weight
Beneficial to be used by professional estheticians
Includes ozone setting, manual timer, automatic shut-off when water level is low and removable arm
Arm swivels 180 degrees