Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of creating natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. In keeping with the idea of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs on a daily basis can relieve the itchy scalp and make stronger the condition of hair loss. But even so, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs on a daily basis can promote the blood circulation close to the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a relaxed mind.
– Breezelike white buffalo horn combs are rare top-rank combs sold by China Craft Store. All Breezelike white buffalo horn combs are made with rare natural white buffalo horns and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
– Breezelike white buffalo horn combs have a tendency to go with the flow through hair much more straightforward with out discharging static.
– The natural white buffalo horn combs are firmer and more difficult than plastic ones, thus less prone to broke after the usage of for a at the same time as.
– The teeth of natural white buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
– No two leaves are equivalent on the earth, neither are natural white buffalo horns. Every Breezelike white buffalo horn comb has its unique unique texture, which makes it special.
– Don’t soak horn combs in water, especially hot water for a very long time.
– Keep horn combs away from sunlight and damp.
– Horn combs may also be deformed by top temperature and corroded by detergents.
Rare natural white buffalo horn combs made with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
No Static & No tangling hair.
Extra firm, smooth and luxury.
Natural treatment, lend a hand to alleviate itchy scalp, headaches and hair loss.
Useful to alleviate head blood pressure and relieve tension.