Only the Good Stuff! Premium Quality Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Thin Gel Formula)
Are you in poor health and uninterested in the thick, sticky aloe vera gels filled with harsh petroleum and alcohol additives that you find at the shelves of your local big chain grocery and drug stores? The ones that say “100% Gel” but in fact have little or no aloe in them? Yes? Then switch to Green Leaf Naturals brand!
Our premium quality Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants grown in Texas and certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Our bottles contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The rest 0.25% is a very small amount of Protected preservatives to get rid of the desire for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to assist the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.
Try our cold-pressed, organic aloe vera gel nowadays!
Common Uses and Homemade Recipes
Our Aloe Vera Gel works great as an aftershave or light hair gel and promotes faster healing of sunburns, cuts, burns, scrapes, bug bites. It may also be used on common skin conditions such as dandruff, dry skin, rashes and acne.
Our ultra pure Thin Gel Formula is the very best ingredient for homemade recipes. Use it to make soap, lotions, creams, skin moisturizers, sunblock, aftersun lotions, salves, ointments, lip balms, massage oils, hair gels, shampoos, conditioners, and a lot more.
Order nowadays and get creative!
At Green Leaf Naturals we guarantee 100% complete customer satisfaction. When you aren’t completely satisfied simply contact us for a full refund or replacement with out a questions asked.
ORDER TODAY AND ENJOY THE BEST ALOE VERA GEL YOU CAN BUY!
PURE, NATURAL, ORGANIC: Green Leaf Naturals pure aloe vera gel is cold-pressed from certified organic aloe vera plants so that every one natural properties and nutrients remain intact. Our bottles contain 99.75% organic aloe vera gel and come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
MADE IN THE USA: Green Leaf Naturals aloe vera gel is grown, processed and packaged in america to reinforce domestic small business. Rest assured that while you buy our brand you might be supporting American small businesses and local economies. Be ok with your purchase!
THIN GEL FORMULA ABSORBS EASILY WITH NO STICKY MESS: Our premium thin gel formula coats the surface smoothly and absorbs quickly with out a sticky residue. It is a thin gel, not thick and sticky like the big name gels you find in drug or grocery stores. Those mass market products contain a lower percentage of actual aloe vera gel and are loaded with excess thickeners that lead them to thick and gooey. Many are also loaded with unsafe petroleum and alcohol based ingredients.
FREE FROM HARMFUL ADDITIVES: Fragrance-free. Dye-free. Alcohol-free. Protected for kids. Protected for pets. Comprises a very small amount (0.25%) of Protected preservatives to get rid of the desire for refrigeration and natural thickener to coat and penetrate your skin better.
RICH IN NATURAL NUTRIENTS: Aloe vera, referred to as “Nature’s Miracle Plant”, is moisturizing, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti inflammatory. The gel from the plant Comprises nutrients that assist moisturize, soothe, refresh and repair the surface (and hair!). Works great as an aftershave or light hair gel. Promotes faster healing of sunburns, cuts, burns, scrapes, bug bites. Can be utilized on common skin conditions such as dandruff, dry skin, rashes and acne. Combines well with shea butter and other natural ingredients in do-it-yourself recipes!